This fritatta from Lottie + Doof looks amazing - the first recipe on our list for this weekend!
- 2 small Yukon Gold potatoes (about 8 oz), cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- large handful of chard leaves (about 5oz), stems removed (you could replace with spinach or omit)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 scallions, slices crosswise
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss together potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil and garlic on a rimmed baking sheet and season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Roast until tender and golden brown, 18-22 minutes.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add chard and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain; let cool and squeeze out extra liquid.
Whisk eggs with Parmesan and chives in a small bowl. Salt and pepper as desired. Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in a 9 or 10-inch oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, chard and scallions and spread evenly on bottom of skillet. Add egg mixture, filling in spaces between vegetables. Swirl to distribute. (eggs will not cover vegetables!). Cook until sides are set, about two minutes.
Transfer to oven and bake until puffed and center is set, 4-5 minutes. Place a large platter over skillet, and invert. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.